- PAINT EDGING TOOL: Quickly and cleanly paints edges around baseboards, window trim, doors and ceilings
- HOLD PAINT IN THE HANDLE: The durable handle holds up to 4.5 ounces of material, allowing you to paint up to 50 ft. of wall space per fill
- EASY TO FILL: Press the trigger and draw back on the yellow handle to draw material directly into the handle from the paint can
- CONTROL YOUR PAINT FLOW: Slowly press the trigger to feed paint directly to the paint pad. The 3″ pad is made of high-quality, flocked neoprene material
- PRECISE APPLICATION: The built-in edging guide and convex design of the applicator pad enable precision application of paint along an edge
Simply dip the tip of the QickPainter into a can of paint. Draw back the plunger, sucking up to 4.5 ounces of paint into the handle. Then reattach the pad assembly and gently press the trigger. Paint will begin to saturate the durable neoprene pad, ready to apply to the wall. Once the flocking is primed and you’re painting, a periodic press of the thumb resupplies the pad as you continue to cut in – up to 50 lineal feet on one fill! The secret is in the thousands of special flocked bristles that trap paint onto the pad, allowing you to keep cutting-in longer with less time going back and forth to refill. Take the pain out of cutting-in with QickPainter by HomeRight. And to make your entire project go even faster and easier, check out the HomeRight PaintStick or PaintStick EZ-Twist. Working on the same technology of loading paint into the handle, PaintStick allows you to paint an 8′ x 8′ area in as fast as 1 minute! The corner attachment and replacement pads are also available.