- 6.5 AMP motor delivers more output power for fast material removal
- High power-to-weight ratio; weighs only 5.7 lbs.
- Planes up to 3-1/4″” wide and 3/32″” deep in a single pass
- Two-blade cutter head with 17,000 RPM delivers smooth finish
- Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Equipped with double edge carbide blades for added performance
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Machined aluminum and balanced planer drum for reduced vibration and added durability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy-to-read scale with settings from 0″” to 3/32″” (0.1mm increments) for precise depth adjustment
- Ergonomically centered balance with rubberized front and rear handles for added comfort
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
- High quality poly-v belt provides added durability
- Can be equipped with large, high speed steel blades (optional accessory)
- Double insulated
- Blade Gauge Assembly (123062-2)
- Wrench (782209-3)
- Guide Rule (165581-2)
- Blade Set (D-46246)
- Tool Case (824892-1)
- Dust Bag (122793-0); Nozzle Adapter (451329-1) is required for Dust Bag
- 6. 5 amp motor delivers mor output power for increased stock removal and superior finishes.
- lock on button for continuous operation
- Eronomically center balanced with rubberized front and rear comfort handles
- Spring loaded stand elevates the base protecting the workpiece.
- Planes up to 31/4 inchs wide an 3/32 inches deep in a single pass
The Makita KP0800K 3-1/4-Inch Planer delivers power, cutting capacity and ease of use. It is ideal for professional construction framing, window and door installation, and fine woodworking.